DuraTiteā¢ Roof 2.5
DuraTite™ 2.5 Spray Polyurethane Roofing Foam is HFC-blown, Zero Ozone-Depleting (Zero-ODP), closed-cell spray polyurethane foam systems. These systems improve energy efficiency and offer both a low lifecycle cost and environmental impact with almost no maintenance.
DuraTite™ roof systems are ASTM E-108 Class A/B Roof System compliant, UL Class A/B compliant and UL Class II compliant and Miami-Dade County Product Control approved.
DuraTite™ 2.5 has a Compressive Strength of 40-45; a Tensile Strength of 60-80; and an R-value of 6.3 per inch.
Why DuraTiteā¢ Roofing Systems?
- Good yield
- Does not shirnk, pull or crack when installed correctly
- Seamless, fully-adhered and self-flashing
- Extremely lightweight, weather resistant with outstanding insulation characteristics
- Covers complex geometrical shapes, protrusions, and materials such as: glass, concrete, metal, old mortar, brick and BUR
How DuraTiteā¢ Roofing Systems Save Money
• Is a cost-effective alternative to conventional roofing materials and systems
• Minimal disruption to operations
• Lowers heating and cooling costs
• Eliminates wind uplift risk
• Maintains physical properties over time
• Increases roof life
DuraTiteā¢ Roofing Systems Listings
• ASTM E-108 Class A/B Roof System
• UL Class A/B approval
• UL Class II: California Fire Marshal Listing, City of Los Angeles Listing
Miami- Dade County Product Control approved, California Bureau of Home Furnishings
FIRE RATED ASSEMBLIES:
• Class A and B—UL Roofing Systems
• Class A Combustible Deck—UL Roofing Systems Assembly #35
• 2 Hour Class A—UL Design
• 3 Hour Class A—UL Design
Not Recommended For:
• DuraTite™ 2.5 is NOT designed for use as an INTERIOR insulation system
• Cold-storage structures, such as refrigerators and freezers demand special design considerations with regard to thermal insulation and moisture-vapor drive. DuraTite™ 2.5 should NOT be installed in these types of constructions unless the structure was designed by a design professional for specific use as cold storage
• DuraTite™ 2.5 is neither tested nor represented as suitable for medical or pharmaceutical uses
• DuraTite™ 2.5 insulation is combustible. High-intensity heat sources such as welding or cutting torches must not be used in contact with or in close proximity to DuraTite™ 2.5 or any polyurethane foam.
Process Temperature Ranges
Iso (A) & Resin (B) Components - 120 – 140° F (49 – 60° C)
Hose - 120 – 140° F (49 – 60° C)
Substrate Temperature - 50 – 160° F (10 – 71° C)