Rhino UV Topcoat
Rhino’s UV Topcoat is a two-component, solvent based, elastomeric aliphatic polyurethane, solvent based polyurethane coating. It is designed to provide a high level of protection from the damaging effects of ultraviolet light. UV Topcoat provides tough, light stable, elastomeric protection from color change and dulling of the surface and allows custom color matching, even metallic colors.
Rhino UV Topcoat refinishes dull or weathered linings and is available in virtually any custom color, including metallic.
UV Topcoat Formulation Properties
- Cure Time: 120 minutes @ 60 deg F (16 deg C) / 45-60 minutes @ 90 deg F (32 deg C)
- Organic Content: None. 100% solids
- Film Thickness Range: 2-3 mils average
UV Topcoat Applications
- Applied over Rhino HardLine and Rhino TuffGrip
- Tough, light stable, elastomeric protection from color change and dulling of the surfaces
- Protection against color change on newly applied light and medium-colored linings
- Film thickness range: 3-5 mils average
- Rhino HardLine
- Rhino TuffGrip
Not Recommended For:
- Any other purpose than the protection of Rhino HardLine and Rhino TuffGrip